If you want your baby to grow up with high fiber, this Broccoli Asparagus Puree is definitely the perfect match. It is rich in fiber as it has 3 types of vegetables. Nevertheless, it is also rounded out with a pear sweetness
¾ Cup Broccoli
½ Cup Asparagus
½ Cup Green Bean
2 Fresh Pears
½ teaspoons tarragon
2 teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Cut the Broccoli by separating the edible florets from the tough, thick center stem.
- Trim and chop both asparagus and green bean.
- Peel off the pear skin, remove the core and cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Open the water tank lid of the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor and use the water cup to pour water into the water tank, then close the water tank lid.
- Gather all the broccoli, asparagus, green bean and pear into the steam basket and put the steam basket into the grinding bottle.
- Close the grinding bottle with the bottle lid then install the grinding bottle in the food processor main body.
- Turn the rotary knob left side to start steaming for about 5 minutes.
- Once it’s done steaming then open the bottle lid. Use the spatula to take out the steam basket.
- Pour the steam food and the breast milk into the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Broccoli Asparagus Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.