FRIED MANTOU WITH
Every dishes can be cooked very easily by using this P10+ smart cooker. If you are craving for some healthy salmon, then this is definitely a good try for you.
4 pcs chicken whole leg (cut small)
4pcs fresh red chili
10-12 pcs dried chili (soak soften and deseeded)
120g shallots (peeled)
2 cloves garlic (peeled)
2 stalk lemongrass (cut half)
20g curry powder
1 tsp salt
8g brown sugar
140g coconut milk
5 kaffir lime leaves (shredded)
10g lemon juice
Nyonya Curry Chicken
- Marinate the chicken with curry powder and salt for 10min.
- Wash and prepare all the ingredient B.
- Make sure the P10+ Smart cooker is using the blade accessories.
- Then insert to mixing bowl , use blend mode, level 5 for 30 sec.
- Once it done blending, scrape down all the blended ingredient B , add in brown sugar and select saute mode, 100C, lvl2, saute 6 minutes until fragrant .
- Transfer it to a big bowl. Then change the blade accessories to stir accessories, and insert the blended ingredient B in the P10+ Smart cooker jug.
- Insert marinate chicken, coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves and lemon juice in the the P10+ Smart cooker, then select cook mode, 100 C for another 15min.
- Lastly the Nyonya Curry Chicken is ready to serve.
- Preheat the Analog Air Fryer 200C for 5min.
- Insert mantou in Analog Air Fryer, and apply some oil on the mantou in order to get the brownish color.
- Select 180C for 10min.