This Mango Kale Pear puree can meet your baby’s nutritional needs of vitamins A, C and K as it contains Kale. In the meanwhile, it also contains mango and pear which will give your baby kind of sweet tastes.
2 Fresh Mango
2 Fresh Pears
1 cup kale
½ teaspoons ginger
2 teaspoon of Breastmilk ( recommended )
- Peel off the Mango skin and Pear skin; then cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Clean up the Kale and cut it into a few smaller pieces.
- Peel off the ginger skin and minced it.
- Gather pear, mango, kale, ginger and breast milk into the Samu Giken Baby Food Processor grinding bottle.
- Turn the rotary knob to the right side and hold it to blend until it becomes a thick puree.
- Once it’s done blending then release the knob to stop blending.
- You can now serve fresh Banana Tofu Pearl Puree to your baby! Pour extra puree into Samu Giken Baby Food Container and keep it in the fridge.