Burnt Cheese Cake is a mind-blowingly delicious combination of textures and tastes that comes together from a handful of ingredients with almost no effort. It is also much easier to make than traditional cheesecake and hard to mess up.
250g Cream Cheese
200ml whipping cream
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon corn flour
2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Gather cream cheese, whipping cream, a few drops of vanilla extract, sugar, egg, corn flour and lemon juice in Samu Giken Multifunctional Blender and blend to mix well.
- Cover the Samu Giken Cake Tray with a piece of baking paper then pour the cream cheese mixture into it, then set aside and make sure to remove the air from the cream cheese mixture.
- Preheat the Samu Giken Air Fryer with a temperature of 200C for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the Samu Giken Cake Tray inside the Samu Giken Air Fryer and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Once it’s done, take out the burnt cheese cake and now it’s ready to serve.