If you’re craving for healthy fruit snacks, then let’s try out together with this simple and easy recipe!
2 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash the apple and slice thinly for about 1mm thickness. Remember to remove the apple seed.
- Gather the apple slices, sugar and cinnamon in a big bowl.
- Stir to mix well.
- Preheat the air fryer at a temperature of 350C for 5 minutes.
- Place the apple slices in a single layer in the Samu Giken Cake Tray. Make sure don’t overlay the apple slices.
- Repeat Step 5 for the remaining apple slices.
- Then start to bake for 12 minutes, and flip the apple for each 3 minutes.
- Once the apple slice is dehydrated enough, then its your snack time now!