FRIED CHICKEN WITH
Nasi lemak is a dish originating in Malay cuisine that consists of fragrant rice cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaf. It is commonly found in Malaysia, where it is considered the national dish.
2pcs pandan leaves (tight)
1 half ginger (sliced)
2 stalk lemongrass (cut half)
180g coconut milk
15pcs Dried chili
3pcs Small Red chili
1 Big Onion (sliced)
1tbs Coconut milk
1tbs Asam Jawa
A pinch of salt
A pinch of sugar
1-2 pcs chicken leg
Half pack fried chicken flour
1tbs soy sauce
1tbs oyster sauce
1tbs Cumin powder
1tsp chili powder
A pinch of salt
- Make sure you using stir accessories.
- Pour the water in the P10+ Smart Cooker jug, make sure the water level reaches exactly the bottom of the basket.
- Put the rice, pandan leaves, ginger and lemongrass in the basket.
- Pour the coconut milk and salt on top of the rice, then cover up with the cover lid.
- Put the eggs in the big try and set it on top of the P10+ Smart Cooker cover lid.
- Select steam mode, level 3, 100C and steam for 25 minutes.
- 25 minutes later, remove the egg shell and take out the amount of rice that you want.
- Remove seed of the dried chilli.
- Use stir accessories, pour water in P10+ Smart Cooker jug, insert dried chili , select cook mode, level 1, 100C and boil for 6 minutes until it’s soft.
- Once its done, remove the water and take out the soaked chilli.
- Change into the blade accessories and insert the soaked chilli, small red chilli, shallots and oil, select mix mode, level 5, 100C and cook for 15 sec.
- After that transfer to a bowl and set a side.
- Change to Stir accessories, insert oil and red onion, select saute mode, level 2, 100C and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add in the blended ingredient just now.
- Select saute mode, Level 2, 100C and cook for 10 minutes.
- When the ingredient has mix well enough, add in coconut milk, asam jawa, salt and sugar.
Fried Chicken, Kacang and Ikan Bilis
- First, marinate the chicken for 20min.
- Preheat the Analog Air Fryer 200C for 5min.
- Prepare a plate with fried chicken flour, make sure the marinate chicken is deep inside the flour evenly.
- Place the marinate chicken, kacang and ikan bilis in the Analog Air Fryer and brush some oil on the marinate chicken, and select 180C for 35min.
- 15 minutes later, remove the ikan bilis and kacang. At the same time, remember to turn the chicken to another side to make sure its cook evenly, and brush some oil on the other side.
- Lastly chicken is ready to serve !!