Get bored of malaysia fried muhun? Why not try out this japanese style fried noodle, tasty and easy to cook.
Half nos onion (sliced)
¼ nos carrot (shredded）
2pcs Cabbage (sliced)
100g Pork belly (sliced)
1 tbs Oil
120g Chinese Noodle
½ tbs soy sauce
A pinch of bonito flakes
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
A pinch of dried green seaweed
- Insert the water into the P10+ smart cooker jug then cover up the lid and select cook mode, temperature at 100C, speed 2 for 3 minutes, let the water to boil first.
- Once the water is boiled, then open up the cover lid and insert the chinese noodle in the P10+ smart cooker jug and let it loosen up the chinese noodle then remove the noodle with a sieve.
- Insert the loosen noodle into a Multicooker with oil, then start to fry until its slightly harden.
- Once its done then pour oil into the P10+ smart cooker jug and insert the slice onion, cover up the cover lid, then select saute mode, temperature at 100C, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
- Once the onion turn slightly yellowish, you knew that its the right time to insert the pork belly into the cover lid hole, and let it continue to stir until its cooked.
- Then following insert the carrot and cabbage, and add the seasoning.
- Next open up the cover lid and insert the noodle and yakisoba sauce into the P10+ smart cooker jug , select saute mode, temperature at 100C, speed 1 for another 3 minutes.
- Lastly, remove the fried noodle into a plate and sprinkle some seaweed on the noodle and its now ready to serve!