COCONUT MILK WITH
If you are a black sesame lover, then you must try out this recipe now! So smooth and it taste so good! Nevertheless, black sesame is rich in healthy omega 3 fatty acids, that can lubricate the intestinal walls and help with constipation.
30g black sesame seeds
30g white sesame seeds
2g glutinous rice flour (mix with 60ml water when use)
½ tbsp oil
⅛ tsp salt
1 tbsp coconut milk
- Heat up the multicooker, pour in both white and black sesame seed , low heat until seeds start popping and dry. This process will takes about 8-10 minutes.
- After done, insert seeds and 500 ml water into smart blender jug and select sauce/grinding and manual set the grinding timer to 40 sec.
- After done, sieve the mixture into a bowl, then transfer back to the smart blender jug.
- Add sugar, oil and salt into the smart blender jug, select rice cereal. It takes about 3 minutes to heat up to 100C, and it will process for 9 minutes.
- While waiting for it to boil, mix the glutinous rice flour with water.
- After boil , add in the mixture with water and continue to cook.
- When its done, pour it into a bowl, then pour the coconut milk on top of it, the black sesame is ready to serve now!