Ever thought that pumpkin soup can be so smooth and tasty to drink with? No coloring needed and the natural color can be so attractive for kids.
400g peanut (roasted, unsalted)
1tbs peanut oil
A pinch of salt
- Roast the peanut in Air Fryer for 10 minutes at temperature 190C until the skin is remove.
- Next, separate the roasted peanuts into 3 portions, then insert portion by portion into the Smart Blender jug and select Milk Shake, then auto set the timer to blend for 5 minutes.
- Peanut will go through various stages. They turn into crumbs, fine ground , paste and creamy pure.
- You need to remove the cover and use spatula to scrape down the grinded peanuts for a few times as once the peanut blend longer, the peanut oil will come out and will make the peanut stick together, so its harder to blend.
- When it started to turn into creamy texture, you can add in salt and honey.
- Then you can continue to blend until you get the final texture you want.